Friday, August 10, 2012

August 10 Morning :: Noon :: Night





These beautiful morning glories are volunteers that showed up in the exact same spot they were planted last summer. Wasn't that nice of them?




Verne has been on vacation all week. It's gone quickly. He, Abigail, and Collin visited an amusement park earlier in the week while I relaxed at home. (I do like to ride, but happily stayed back to care for animals this time.) We've played lots of board games, watched the Olympics, and saw the latest movie in the Bourne series this afternoon. Tonight, Verne and Collin went to a concert. Collin begged me to go along, but I hung back with Abigail since she was less than thrilled with the group that was performing.




After the dishes were done Abigail and I enjoyed a treat. Rich coffee, and energy bites for me. I make mine without the chocolate chips, and dip them into a tablespoon of chopped walnuts and cacao nibs white I'm eating them. Coffee and dark chocolate for her. Yes, we're enjoying our evening in just fine.




2 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

It's special to have one on one time with each of our kids, isn't it?

Glad your having a wonderful time!

Deanna

Shug said...

My mother always had morning glories growing, when I was little...I have great memories of her love for them.
One of my favorites..
blessings.
shug

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...