Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pin It to Win It

My friend Randi from i have to say... is running a fabulous contest in which you choose a fat-quarter bundle from her Etsy fabric shop, Fresh Squeezed Fabrics, and pin it to one of your boards on Pinterest. If you get as many repins, off of your ORIGINAL pin, as the bundle is worth, you win the bundle. Would you mind helping me out if you do the whole Pinterest thing? You can find my original pin here, http://pinterest.com/pin/76139049921453266/ .



The above photo isn't of the bundle I'm trying to win, but of a recent purchase I made from Fresh Squeezed Fabrics. If you're in the market for fabric, I'd encourage you to check her on-line shop out. Her service is second to none!




2 comments:

sherry said...

i pinned because you're pining for the pretty stuff. :o)

Tracy said...

Thank you, jAne!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...