Saturday, August 13, 2011

I is for _______

Imaginative - Creating things comes naturally to me, whether it's a story for children or a new recipe. I loved to play pretend when I was younger, and I still think about how much fun it would be to play somewhere when I see unique places.

Imperfect - I'm far from perfect, just ask anyone who knows me. Thankfully, I know that He who started a new work in me will bring it to completion in His own time. (Philippians 1:6)

Industrious - You can almost always find me working on something.

Inexpensive - It doesn't take much to make me happy, and I'm happy making do with what we have.

Inquisitive - I'm curious about so many things, how they work, and if I can find a way to make them. I'm constantly learning.

Instinctive - I've learned over the years to trust my instincts, especially when it comes to my children. I think God gave mothers a sense about things, and we need to listen to that inner voice.

What "I" words best describe you?


1 comment:

Shug said...

Believe it or not, I would have to say my I word would have to be INVOLVED.... my husband and I are very involved with our daughters and their families. They wouldn't have it any other way.
Makes us a very close family....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...