Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Words with Friends ( and Family )


While I still love an old-fashioned game of Scrabble, I must admit that I'm hooked on Words with Friends. And, so, it seems, is everyone else who lives here. On busy days, when there is painting to be done, or laundry to fold, or whatever the task at hand is, and it feels like there's no time to sit for an hour or so to play a game, it's easy to carry on a game and get the tasks done.

It just about kills Abigail when it's bedtime and I'm ahead. Oh! And if they play a word, and I'm pretty sure they don't know what it means, they have learned that they better have a definition at the ready when I ask for it!

3 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I love playing it too! Well, I only get to play when Emily asks me for help (which isn't very often) but I love these kinds of games!

Patricia said...

sigh. I am so technically unsavvy and out of date. But it sure sounds fun! Can two people play it together?

Tracy said...

Yes, Patricia. Let's say that you had it on your iPod, we could play against one another. Very clever! Our family all plays against Mrs. Rabe's mom and her daughters all the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...