Friday, February 4, 2011

Wrong Side of the Bed


Ever have days where you feel like you can't do anything right, please anyone, and feel like crying for no particular reason? I do, and apparently it runs in the family. Prescription? Hugs, kisses, and words of affirmation. 

 I love you.

I think you're amazing! 

You bring so much joy to my life! 



 Sometimes, though, my words fail.  They aren't enough. 

But His always are. 

Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time He may exalt you, casting all your cares upon Him, because He cares for you.  ~ 1 Peter 5:7



1 comment:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Love you all! You are right, love on them and tell them HIS Words....

Sweet post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...